Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[186 / 20 / ?]

Why won’t brown women leave me alone?

No.5486141 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>> 6,1 Blue eyed fit Chad (physically).
>>Move to Texas for work and get a very nice corporate job
>>Realize I’m one of 4 white males on my floor (they’re old). OHSHIT.JPEG
>>Get to work and be polite to all my fellow workers
>>Keep getting bothered by female co workers trying to start small talk constantly. Any excuse to come over.
>>Accidently show them kindness and now they won’t leave me be.
>>Indian (dot) woman asks me if I wanted to go out for drinks 2 weeks ago. I say no I’m busy right now.
>>Filipino asks me again a week later, say no still busy
>> Fucking Mexicano then asks me a similar question.
>>My office isn’t exactly filled with the best male specimens but this is borderline sexual harassment. Some of them keep touching my shoulders and chest, one tried to sit on my knee ffs. White roasties present aren’t worth the effort.
How do I deescalate the situation at the office while not ruining my currently great rep (everyone likes me). The women I’ve knocked back genuinely thought I was busy. HR will rape me if I give in. I don’t want a relationship right now I’m 23 and enjoying being alone for a while. I thought brown women just stuck with their own, they’re really sexually aggressive. One brushed against my dick and I think it might’ve been on purpose. I know I’m a guy and should be loving it but I don’t like it at all, I feel like I have no control as I need to keep up the pleasant pretext. I honestly didn’t think brown women were that interested in white guys but I’m being barraged right now.