Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

from 9.5 to a 6

ID:qedNdRiY No.5492282 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok so this is a true story that happened today at the gym
>be me, not a chad but somewhat of an alpha/beta hybrid(185cm 84 kg, athletic but out of shape)
>at the gym with workout partner, lets call him Tom. Tom is 100% pure betanium
(155cm, 55kg)
>me and tom always joke around about how I'm going to get him swole so he can talk to girls and finally land a date. he is a 19 y/o kissless virgin
>everytime we see a girl we rate her.
>today was leg day, and we are checking out the usual group of girls running in the indoor track and the eliptical
>we start with warmup mile and I point out a new qt3.14 in the gym, never had seen her before.
>she looks like a solid 9/10 from upstairs(indoor track on the second floor) look at her for a while but keep running because didnt want to stare.
>Tom does the same, and we forget about girl.
>fast forward about an hour. We are about to deadlift so we decide to go downstairs bc all the bars are there.
>qt3.14 is still there she is about to deadlift too.
>I tell Tom to get us belts, while i stay and check out qt3.14
>she smiles at me and I smile back, she is a solid 9.5 almost want to talk to her, but I dont like to talk to girls at the gym.
>set up on the mat behind her to deadlift, staring at her like a delicious plate of succulent ambrosia.
>she is getting ready to deadlift but stops, she looks at her shoes, and sits down for a second to take them off
>Tom is back, and I give him a thumbs up when I see him Staring at the girl
>He starts contemplating her with the same look of lust on his face I had a few seconds ago
>I keep looking at him with a grin in my face knowing exactly what he was looking at
> suddenly Tom has a face of complete disgust. He looks at her as if she just started eating her own feces
>I turn around and to look at qt3.14, start checking her out
>look at her feet
>mfw her feet look like overstuffed burritos
>mfw when she dropped from a 9.5 to a 6 in less than a second
>mfw i would still bang
pic somewhat related