Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[67 / 12 / ?]

THE IRISH ARE ABSOLUTE NIGGERS

No.5496631 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
HOLY FUCK /pol/ I never understood how the Irish were so harshly immigrated against until I went out to drink tonight and a about 150 Irish nationals were at a bar with me.

>Irish dudes are yelling at each other “AYY FOOKIN AY NEEDTA TALK TOO YA M8” about to fight each other in the street
>Nearby McDonalds becomes overrun with 50+ drunk Micks (dyel sòybois and total Irish slags) >McDonalds employees look visiby distressed from the drunk Irish and have to scream order numbers at the top of their lungs
>Get into an argument with 3/10 Irish lefty girl about guns
>Go full redpill and tell her Ireland is suffering from increased knife and acid attacks instead
>She gets triggered says “WHAR DID YA HEAR THAT, FAUCKS NEWS?” walks away
>Another cunt: ”AY CUNT I WOONT A MACKCHIKKIN”
>Get my tendies and BBQ sauce, go outside
>Irish whore is mad about leaving something in a bar and not being allowed back in
>begins spartan kicking the plexiglass windows of the bar
>bouncers come outside to stop her
>look across the street
>Irish whore with bad blonde highlights (almost all of them have them) is already on top of a 10’ sign for the bus station.
>Another fat Irish lad tries to climb the pole but fails
>Original whore climbs back to the top and leans backwards on the pole holding onto it with her thighs like a stripper
>7’ in the air
>tell Irish people next to me, “I can see why the Irish were discriminated against!”
>My uber pool arives
>Two Irish whores get in with me
>They gossip about how the girl sitting next to me isn’t as bad about fucking guys with girlfriends as their other friend who is cheating on her boyfriend
>Agree, just to troll and continue conversation, actually disgusted
>Convesation gets around to camping, I tell them about a time I went out to the desert with friends to shoot guns
>”omg that’s soooo fucked up”
>”why?”
>”Why did you have guns?”
>”To fucking shoot them; for fun!”
>They couldnt wrap their minds around it.