Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!Raffiei.HA
[6 / 2 / ?]

OH YEAHH

!Raffiei.HA ID:++EGlXtR No.5500005 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can you imagine being as much of a cock loving faggot as a mod? I know I can’t. Think about it. They’re the cancer of the cancer. The shit of the shit. The actual shit that the shit itself shits out. How does that make sense? Ask a mod, they’re sure to know.
Your typical /bant/dit posts for fun. That is what he is here for. But mods will throw the board under the bus, spam imptrash, and abuse what little power they have for their own personal amusement. All mods are newfags. All mods are reddit. All mods jumped on the bandwagon late. All mods don’t give a shit about /bant/, and since they can’t delete our board, they’ll shit it up instead.
Abib looks at his cheeto encrusted fingers and soon realizes he hadn't been doing it for free in roughly 1.5 minutes. He smacks his 50 pound fingers against the keyboard and deletes everything in sight, laughing at those pathetic anons as his power boner largens.
Can you imagine being as much of a cock loving faggot as a mod? I know I can’t. Think about it. They’re the cancer of the cancer. The shit of the shit. The actual shit that the shit itself shits out. How does that make sense? Ask a mod, they’re sure to know.
Your typical /bant/dit posts for fun. That is what he is here for. But mods will throw the board under the bus, spam imptrash, and abuse what little power they have for their own personal amusement. All mods are newfags. All mods are reddit. All mods jumped on the bandwagon late. All mods don’t give a shit about /bant/, and since they can’t delete our board, they’ll shit it up instead. They’ll do it all for free, so let’s make it interesting for them.
huh