Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

banned: herstory

ID:sC/OL3wz No.5503698 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’m banned from everywhere

this is my story

I’m banned from Stockhouse when I found out the CEO from Vodis Pharmaceuticals burned a duffel bag full of share holder funds and posted it and said “we need a new ceo”

Explained the reason in depth and how the picture was acquired.
His exwife still fucks with him but she was mad. I don’t know whats worse to be honest an exwife you still get sex from and take
or you take 300k in weed money and 1/2 a kilo in a duffel bag and burn it.
It was my first and last post on stock house. the stock is down 6% since she emailed me that picture.

I’m also banned from the_donald. I am so pro trump
i think hes a necessary part of evolution. keeps you on your toes kind of presidency. but of course my username was too abbrassive. i don’t think they understand how awesome it is to be able to express yourself and using the word Cunt can be so refereshing. Kant was already taken so who knew the c-word was that bad. leabians love being called cunts. well the ones who deep down inside know they are.

im also banned from /pol

2nd post there was kind a one liner
i dont think it was that bad
or off topic
and it definitely was political
but im not understood it seems

i have an alright life
otherwise

but its like what happened to message boards
i used to not get banned from places

i am the loneliest tonight
i went out and ordered three cheese burgers and a double bacon 1/4 pounder and ate it in my house
my house that i bought in an auction for repo’d homes from tax cheats
the electrical needs work and part of it fills up with carbon monoxide so the damn alarm always goes off in the middle of the night god damn it