Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[229 / 68 / ?]

Australian horror thread

No.5511805 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Next week I'm flying to Australia with a set of seeds and a Heracleum sosnowskyi spore.
According to my mathematical model, if you have in Australia at least a few seeds of H., it will fill the entire continent for 1.5 years and the Australians will have to evacuate back to England.

Why Australia?
1. Because the Australians themselves have destroyed hundreds of species on the continent, so it's a natural response.

2. In addition,Australia have no winter, which somehow limits the growth and spread of H. in Europe, there are no natural enemies, no landscape barriers. According to my estimates, the borschevik in Australia will be 3-5 meters in height and will spread at a huge speed.

3. Australia is very poorly populated. If I plant the seeds 500 miles from Darwin, they won't even notice it in a year until it reaches their megacities.

4. It will be impossible to fight it in Australia. Farmers will die from burns of the strongest Australian sun.

5. Even in Germany, Latvia and Lithuania, millions of euros go to the summer struggle with it. In Australia, it will have to fight daily, without breaks for winter, spring and late autumn. They simply do not have enough economic opportunities to keep it from its three largest cities.

What for?
1. For a science experiment.
2. For the sake of popularity.
3. For the sake of saving Australia from the Australians and serve the idea to all the "green" world.
4. For lulz

Why is it useless to complain to the Australian Embassy?
1. The seeds of Hogweed are not prohibited for importation to Australia.
2. I already have a ticket and an approved visa.
3. The police and the Australian Ministry of agriculture have no authority to stop me.
4. Legislators will not be able to pass the law in one week.
5. I will be assisted by an eco-activist and lawyer from Australia, who gave me this idea.