Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 2 / ?]

ID:VTHobuwY No.5535730 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Imagine a mod going on a date
>After years of rejection from girls (females),both in real life and online, the mod of /bant/ is close to giving up.His lack of social interaction and his attempt to get a job only led him to becoming a cook at his local McDonalds, but not even this minimum wage can fuel his rent and need for hot pockets and hot cheetos
>Suddenly there's a blink on his phone
>he looks and sees that it's his tinder app
>he cheers and dances like an autist
>the girl's a 3/10 but he doesn't care at this point
>he talks to her and somehow gets a date for tomorrow night
>he goes to sleep hugging his gay anime waifu pillow
>The next day he wears his work pants and tries finding a t-shirt that doesn't have pit stains, which is harder than it looks
>He finally takes a shower and puts on some Chocolate Axe cologne, believing it will make his date fuck his micro dick
>He meets with his date and they go to his local McDonalds where he works so he can get an employee discount
>His date ask him simple questions like whats his favorite band,which is some gay ass k-pop band, and what his favorite colour, which is purple, but finally, she ask about what he does for a living
>He doesnt want to look dumb so he says hes a manager at this mcdonalds
>she laughs and ask him if he works at anywhere else
>"I-Im a moderator"
>A moderator of what? Snapchat? Instagram?
>"N-no like a board, like reddit or something I guess..."
>Oh that's cool! Do you get paid to watch the site or something like that?
>That single word angers him
>he stands up and huffs with exhaustion because his obese body isn't used to this much movement in one day
>He scoffs at this question as if he was asked if water is wet
>"Paid? I don't need payment when I can see faggots banned for free!"
>Oh, I see that you're those kind of guys, I thought you were going to be different