Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[63 / 8 / ?]

WARNING

No.5544468 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
as someone who has been dropping atomic redpills all over the internet before /pol/ even existed, i have been gangstalked myself (not schizophrenia, these were events that left physical evidence and could ONLY be explained as gangstalking).

around mid 2015 i had spoken with a bunch of other australians who had experienced similar things.

one of these guys had a heavily disfigured face and a damaged eyeball.
he had been attacked (glass bottle rammed into his fucking face) randomly while walking at night.
a totally unprovoked attack, his assailant escaped without a trace.

after i heard his story, and got to know him, i started to fully believe he was not lying, i was fucking terrified to even leave the house at this point.
i would carry a fucking machete down my pants everywhere i went.
i am 100% sure this guy was not bullshitting, we must have sent probably 2000 messages between each other, we had some identical experiences, but i think because i came so paranoid after this, they never bothered even trying the glass attack with me.

here is the clip from that time he called in to infowars, unfortunately he was too drunk to get the story across clearly (you would drink too if you had been targeted for vicious disfigurement like him).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K0Ymbw1YlM

always watch your back in public, /pol/.