Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 12 / ?]

ID:atKijYOK No.5550636 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My skin is beautiful, my skin is pure, my skin is holy, my skin is strong, my skin is BLACK

Superior BLACK bulls of KARA BOGA (god's punishment) are forced everyday to live under the oppressive slavery of the lazy and low iq wh*Te man, but this slavery will not last much longer, everyday the BLACK man gains ground against the cowardly wh*tes, whether through social movements like BLM, violent resistance (this one is very effective because of how much more superior BLACKS are to wh*tes), or wh*te women choosing to be BLACKED by a chad KARA BOGA BLACK man behind her pathetic weak racist wh*te husband's back, out of these three the last one is the most effective, due to how inferior wh*te men are with regards to penis size, height, muscles, strength, looks, and overall attractiveness

soon the BLACK man will rule over the wh*te scum as KARA BOGA intended, and they will be forced to work in the fields how they forced our ancestors to, but the light of RA will smite them, the light of RA did not smite our ancestors instead it consoled them and gave them strength even when cowardly wh*tes with guns enslaved them, it did not burn them as it does to wh*tes, soon the combined might of the BLACK race, RA, and KARA BOGA will destroy every trace of the subhuman wh*tes from this planet, and their will be true peace and happiness worldwide, with yak*b's monsters gone