Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[179 / 44 / ?]

Women

No.5551755 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Married for 5+ years, knew each other for 4 more before that
>She's perfectly conservative, had no relationships before, shares all my hobbies, no argument ever, we do everything together, great sex, etc.
>Finally have a few arguments about her being lazy
>Goes manic. Ignores 9 years of positive interactions, tries to cheat, tries to fuck up our lives, acts lunatic, tells me she hates me and that it's over for 1 nightmarish week
>Manage to bring her back to sanity through extreme care and keeping an eye on her antics
>Everything back to better than before, she literally forgets what happened a month later
>5 months later, we go on a 2 week fast for kicks
>Goes depressive. More or less same as before, but instead of having a cheating impulse she wants to kill herself
>Mfw i realize my previous relationship ended when my gf suddenly changed her behavior overnight and ran off with a nonsensical explanation

I thought the anti-women threads on here were shills, but i wouldn't mind exterminating all women right about now. Men might not be perfect, but you'll never know when a woman will go crazy on you and ruin everything. Their brains are just wired to fuck you up. Even the best ones.