Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[150 / 70 / ?]

Civilized humans came from the Arctic

No.5551932 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I felt divinely inspired so i decided to make this thread, sharing wisdom with all /pol/. The subject matter is the fact that the civilized people of the earth did not come from Africa, but in fact came from the Arctic area around the North Pole. I've gleaned this arcane knowledge from many different sources, the most important being "Arctic Home in the Vedas" by author Lokamanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak. Now this guy is not some mystic jackass but in fact a scientist . The quick rundown is, that the Aryan people referenced in the Vedas (Indian sacred texts) originated the Vedas, which are huge collections of poems about all kinds of aspects of the Aryans lives. One of these aspects is the seasons, the weather and astronomy. In the oldest part of the Vedas, which reference an ancient time period, a huge amount of references are made to weather and astronomical alignments that, according to our modern knowledge could ONLY have taken place at or around the North Pole in the Arctic.

Now you may ask, how could the Aryan people have lived at the Arctic? It is covered in ice and water! But the answer is quite simple. There is land under the ice and water. In an age now gone by, the land was above water. The age we are talking about, was more than 10,000 years ago, in the inter-glacial period (The period between two ice ages).

The islands of Spitsbergen, and Novaja Semla are in fact mountain peaks of this now submerged land.