Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

ID:SzTlDJhF No.5560895 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Oh, you call yourself a gamer because you play COD? Bitch PLEASE! I am a gamer, YOU are a Lemming. I've got a game from every damn genre, I've got FPSs, TPSs, RTSs, RPGs, Racing, Horror, Sims, I've even got bloody JRPGs. I've got AAAs, indies, art houses, I've got prequels, sequels, should never of been made-els, I've got standard editions, special editions, collectors editions, Limited editions, legendary editions. I've got Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Gameboy pocket, I've got X-Box, I've got Playstation, I've got DLC, I've got expansion packs, map packs, weapon pack, content packs, I have something of EVERYTHING! I, and take note, I am a gamer you bloody Lemming, I play real games, no matter the console or genre, that stir real emotion, I play everything from Fallout and Mass Effect, to Gears of war and Assassins Creed, to Banjo Kazooie and viva pinata, to, yes, even Call of Duty. So you shut up, get in line and throw your money at Activision for the same damn shooter every year, so that WE can get PROPER games published, and stop calling yourself a Gamer you self entitled, hate filled, slur slinging little wannabe.