Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 6 / ?]

Want to be more aggressive more violent?

No.5621119 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Few weeks ago i have made a thread just like this.
And i dont just recomend stuff, i taste my own medicine.

You think alphas are dominant?
You will become more aggresive, more violent, so called alphas wont dare to look you in the eyes.

For three months do these
1 -no masturbation and no sex.

2 -lift massive, build yourself atleast 57, get on a program.

3 -eat massive, to help your muscles grow and your mass in general. DO NOT EAT TASTY!
No seasoning, no salt, no sugar. Boiled potatoes, no salt nothing, chicken breast fried or boiled, no seasoning, etc
We must decrease the dopamine attached with eating.

4- Atuosuggestion exercises, tell yourself that all you have is pain. Tell yourself that MEN are born to fight to the death. (which is true).
Since ancient times men went to gather food and resources, they fought wild animals, later on they fought other men for survival and on field of battle.

5- Indoctrination. Watch what do you hate the most. You hate blacks beating on white people? Watch that over and over again.

6- No music, no good movies (these increase dopamine), watch tv, watch youtube but somethning boring to pass the time. Pass the time by walking outside and so on.

7- After 2 months, watch your muscles, they grew.. you could cave in rib cages, check them shoulders, they are massive. You will get dopamine from here.
Trust me when i say, in 3 month time, tension will be all around you, and you will enjoy it.
Not only you will be a domination machine, you will be eager to have fights.

Yu will want fights, but you will want hard fights.

You will want to get harmed in a fight, too easy fights are waste of time. You would want to struggle to win that fight.

That being said, please do avoid useless fights. This is for self improvement, and confidence. Avoid fights that get you to jail. Stay on the law side.