Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 23 / ?]

No.5629315 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I un-ironically love this board and all of its autistic faggots. From the storm fags to the commie-weenies. You've cured my crippling depression. Back in 2014 I had no real purpose in life. I had dropped out of college and was working shitty odd jobs. Could only afford a shitty room in a shitty place. I couldnt afford to go out and I had trouble interacting with people, so I turned to the internet. I thought the conspiracies would be good for me because it would make me sharper. I eventually found this place. This place has the dankest memes and I dont care what anybody says. I've been lurking for roughly 4 years now. Im back in college (for engineering) and Im on the honor roll, I'm months away from getting a certificate and getting a 6 figure income. I have a qt aryan gf who's red-pilled and she wants to have 3 kids with me. We're going to buy a house in a couple years and settle down.
Thank you /pol/ for everything.
If this board ever goes down I will hold a candle light vigil in your honor, and I will probably cry a little. You people have done more to make me feel at home than my own family. I truly do love all you autistic faggots, I mean it. Never change.