Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

ID:5Uz6aB1W No.5632990 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Gomenasai, my name is Ado-Sama.

I’m a 43 year old German Otaku (Ally of Japan for you gaijins (ノ≧∀≦)ノ ). I make patches and posters with my friends, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese battle strategies. (Kamikaze, Nanking, Wuhan)

I train with my Walther PPK every day, this superior weapon can burst clean through skull because it is a blowback operated gun, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I put the Ermächtigungsgesetz into effect twelve years ago and have walked the path to a perfect world ever since. ヾ(-_- )ゞ

I speak Japanese fluently, both Bushido and the Hirohito dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history (o_-) and their bushido code, which I follow 100% ꒰(@`꒳´)꒱

When I form an alliance with Japan ((O(≧▽≦)O)), I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious convention to learn more about their magnificent cultural purity. I hope I can become an asset and director of Unit 731 (ؑ⸍⸍ᵕؑ̇⸍⸍)◞ , or maybe an ianfu for the emperor and his army... (ʃƪ ˘ 3˘)

I own several kimonos, which I wear around my motherland. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan! ヾ (>﹏ ⊙〃)ノ