Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / ?]

ID:icf++bL3 No.5644149 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
when the jews blew up the world trade center everything was illuminatie and Moot was forced to lick my ballz and drink antifreeze from my sphincter while a brown man named Tyrone fiddled his dickhole, and white death forced mosin nugget boolets into his bum bum hole, then came drew pickles and ronald mcdonald aka the gay penis clown who used moot as a dilda while spreading pig semen on the quran< they came 420 times and esploded like a nuclear warhead with down syndrome/ i used my own edgyness as a knife and carved a pentagram with a swastika in the middle on each of moot’s buttcheeks and made a fedora out of his flesh and wore it and tipped it like a tru alpha male as i summoned teh based god to cum and chew my lone leaky butthole and skullfuk moot through both his nostrils as a team• WE thought about the armenian genocide as we orgasmed simultaneously and made tyyip erodogan smile and cry tears of hap-penis, Erodogan, Lil’B, the resurrected Drew pickelz, ronald macdolanz zombie corpse, and moot licked the bloody, semen filled, dung balls of the flore and created a black hole of jizz and shiße nuggets. Steven hawking came out riding on a female futanari hitler in a gimp suit and installed microsoft sam into his weeelchairr and sang the Finnish national anthem with drew pickelz who has the same voice which made white death fill the room with glorious mongol master race man juice tyrone swallowed all of it and barfed it on a gay, autistic, ebola victim with progeria and breasticle cansur as he waz beheaded by isis while havimg an abortion. . . .. we alll began to share ore fantasies about fucking and reaping mimigas frum cave story and had a great big 8-man necro nazi orgy with peacock from skullgirlz and my original sanic fan character (donut steel) .,-0 It was the most mlg 420 noscope blaze it ebin mammy eever and removed 69 million and 6 hundred and 66 kabapz which cause the universe to become pregnant with an retarded jesus-muhamed hybrid fetus1! Thee edn!