Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 6 / ?]

ID:iH8+8taw No.5702215 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MOTHER OF FUCKING CHRIST ON A FUCKING STAKE
How do you guys fucking manage to study 3000 book pages and not feel disgusted at the same time? Seeing 270 pages on linguistics makes me want to throw up. What's the fucking use of phonetics? What's the use of phonology? You want to learn to pronounce a word? There you have Google Translate, type whatever you fucking want or use Wordreference. But all this theory shit? Do they expect students to be able to master english with this shit? No wonder Italians suck so much at it, they're so fucking indoctrinated with this shit, telling them English is a mechanical language with zero practice overall. You want to learn to write? Fucking do it yourself or read what suits your taste. I've been preparing a draft myself for a couple of weeks, every day I realize how much I sucked the day before and I improve myself. Do I need any teachers for this? Did I need any linguistics course to learn English? Ask anyone at my uni and they'll reply they aren't able to watch Peppa Pig in English without subtitles, ask me and I don't even realize I'm watching something without subtitles because I can fucking understand english just fine without any indoctrination.
TL;DR: linguistics fucking sicken me, I'm fucking sick of useless subjects and theories.