Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[134 / 64 / ?]

Just sent this to my father

No.5709195 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear Dad,

I'm saying this because I care about you like someone cared enough to tell me the truth. It's never too late to change, never.

http://watchdocumentaries.com/earthlings/

I knew about the truth for many many years about animals and meat and killing as a kid. Quite frankly I never even thought about it and I didn't want to think about it as the whole ethical and moral issue was dire and frightening. Society, friends, family, myself, ate meat and thought nothing of it other than wow this is a good burger or mmmm let's go get some chick fil a. Then in December 2017 out of nowhere my conscious spoke in a calm and direct voice, don't eat meat. It was at that exact moment I actually thought about it, the pain and suffering, I once in my life actually cared and took action to reverse my problems and to help other creatures that are only thought of as burgers and entertainment. I knew my body was my holy temple and I was going to build that temple to what it should be.

There are many facts surrounding a true healthy plant based lifestyle and the meat industry.

Here are just a few that toggle my mind.

1. Man was designed to not eat meat, we were in the Garden of Eden, of life, and there were countless selections of all the good fresh delicious fruits and vegetables and bread to eat. A bounty to feast on.

2. Fact, meat is carcinogenic. Plus when you eat that yummy burger not only do you get cancer inducing agents but the animal's whole life and dna of suffering goes into the body, the temple.

3. It takes many gallons of water and plants just to get 1 pound of meat, this could be going to people who need it rather than meat for entertainment.

4. Over 56 billion animals are slaughtered each year for meat.

5. Multinational corporations worth 100's of billions own the meat industry along with the lies and propaganda spewing on the media.

Part 1