Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[98 / 15 / ?]

how many other people on /pol/ aren't inexperienced incel losers

No.5725842 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
how many other people on /pol/ aren't inexperienced incel losers?

Seriously, I'm as red pilled as you can get, but I can't help but get annoyed at the feeling that most of you here, despite your intelligence and knowledge of how the world really works, are losers who have never even fucked a legit supermodel, made a million dollars, met anyone famous, run a successful business, went to a real party, et cetera.

I see all these posts complaining about how slutty women dress these days and imagining these fantastical scenarios where they will accuse you of rape if you look at them too long. While I can see there's some truth in where it's coming from, it's obvious the people making such posts are doing so from a place of inexperience.

Let's take all the posts about jews for instance.I've actually outmaneuvered countless Jews myself..but I get the feeling people on /pol/ actually haven't encountered a Jew other than the pleb tier ones in their small town, whereas I deal with them on the regular in NYC.

lmao I even hung out with Justin Bieber not too long ago and we joked about how black girls are the craziest about trying to get with us. You'd be surprised at how many 'normie' celebrities are red pill aware