Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[86 / 12 / ?]

The antichrist will be a lab grown human

No.5728599 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I was playing the new Doom and Zelda games and something I noticed is how they both start out with the character waking up on a medical bed looking area/coffin with illuminati symbolism everywhere and it dawned on me ... the "antichrist" will be a lab-grown transhuman figure with either A.I. supplemented intelligence or a fully A.I. driven consciousness/mind.
The satanic world order of that time (assuming we don't prevent this) will declare "god" to be irrelevant and declare it to be the age of man.
They'll give human light transhuman benefits such as age extension, cures for all diseases and full-immersion VR as long as you subscribe to the "beast system" which will be a virtual database linked to your DNA that will allow you to participate in the "new world order".
They're already introducing the beast system, look at Estonia and how they're getting the whole population logged into an online database complete with blockchain currency.

We must destroy this before it's too late.
There is a bright and wonderful technological future, but on one side of the coin you must submit to a system that will be used to control you (maybe even your mind) that is run by the jews ... or on the other side a future where each individual is in control of their experience with technology and tech being used for the greater benefit of humanity.