Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 5 / ?]

No.5729955 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay after some trouble I found this board so here it goes fuckers. This is my story!
>I was drunk and decided to fuck around with a faggot I know.
>Tell him I'm bi and let him flirt with me, Ive done this before mostly with girls. I flirt back and forth with them and then leave them alone, because whores need to be put in their place every now and then.
>1-2 days later the cock gobbler asks me out on date, I cant say because I need to keep up the facade of my sexuality.
>The asscrack bandit gives me two option go and watch a movie in his house or somewhere public, I choose the public option because of-fucking course!
>I suddenly realise that because of my IRL shit posting I am on a date with an anal assassin. pic related
> Realise we have mutual friends, like all my friends are mutual. Accept that've fucked up
>Final plan I came with is giving him a blowjob and say "well turns out I am not bi oh well"

I need advice how can avoid gargling fairy cum, give ideas on what I should do while on the date so I can stop the knob jockey from going after me. I fucked and need help. /pol/ not a drill you kike please, all help is welcomed