Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 11 / ?]

IRL Westworld

ID:UAOFsiuf No.5795214 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>go to Westworld irl
>receptionist not even that hot, no white form-hugging dress, doesn't even offer to fuck me or try to convince me she might be an android
Okay fine whatever.
>get to pleb town, try to punch some cowboy dude, he dodges, shoves me down and starts cursing me out before leaving
>oh wow they must have updated the protocols to make them more aggressive, but that kind of hurt, how do they not get sued?
>dust self off, go into bar
>can't find token black chick, no chance of seeing those puffy robot nipples up close
>oh well, whores not dressed like the show either, but wander over and find one, ask her to go upstairs with me
>she says watch my tongue or she'll have me thrown out for that
>must have been one of the disguised bandit ones, okay
>figure whorebots come around later probably, leave bar, can't find dolores anywhere and get bored
>fire off a shot at some random cowboy
>I can tell he's a bot not a customer because we all have the same standard attire
>still, nothing but a puff of smoke
>he returns fire, same thing, no welt, nothing
>low budget ass ripoff, but whatever
>can't seem to get far out of town, some dumbass fence blocking literally every direction
>have to vault and scramble up it because muh immersion hurr durr
>some bot tries to stop me so I try to scalp him with the knife I smuggled in because fuck paying for weapon rentals even after the "gun", but he actually hits me like full punch, some kind of SERIOUS glitch I need to report, leave him like only a quarter scalped after punching him out and scramble over the fence
>twist ankle on landing, ow fuck
>run about a quarter mile around this curving barrier trying to put distance between me and malfunctioning robot
continued...