Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[80 / 16 / ?]

No.5804763 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm 29 years old and I just had a vasectomy. The world is too short to be worrying about muh white race muh wholesome family. Fuck having children or a wife. The whole point to life is to have a good time. That means unlimited drugs, parties and orgys as possible.

I've recently been cashing out some of my crypto gains to begin my life and have fun. Plan on going around the world traveling and fucking as many whores as possible. Lately I've been seeing a ton of cuck posters on this board saying shit like "if you don't have a family you aren't going to make it" I laugh at you.

I'm ready to watch the world burn. I'm glad women are getting with blacks now a days and losing their virginity at the age of 11 because it should be their free choice to do what they want. Who the fuck are we to tell a child coming out of the womb that they are a boy or a girl? Let people choose their genders for fuck sakes.

I laugh at everyone trying to get into relationships now a days. Enjoy your divorce. Enjoy losing 50% of your wealth to a fuckin roastie who will leave your onions ass. The best thing about me having a vasectomy is I can dump my load in whoever I choose whenever I choose with no reprocussions.

I hope my white race fails because of all the horrible things we have done to other races over the years. Black enslavement, murdering mass genocides on the Indians, gassing the jews in the Holocaust, all the wars over in Iraq and Afghanistan. We deserve what we have coming.

That's why I just wanted to post this and remind all of you the point in life is to do as many drugs as possible, fuck as many women as possible, travel the world and party and become filthy rich. Anything else is just white noise and a waste of time.

Hopefully this post will help you guys see the light and follow my path in getting a vasectomy so you can truly start to live life free and without any worries.