Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 9 / ?]

ID:TqBr7BSH No.5805225 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am going to FUCKING CUM INTO YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, THEN ASS, THEN WHILE I AM STILL CUMMING IN YOUR ASS ILL PULL OUT AND PUT IT BACK INTO YOUR MOUTH. I hope you hate having control of your shit because I am going to ravager your anus harder than anyone has ever ravaged an anus. I won't even cum into your ass or mouth b/c you don't deserve my seed desu. My seeds are sacred and clean and are only deserved for the women. But I will power rape you if you're a man b/c I am alpha and American. power rape isnt gay b/c its not about cumming even tho I do that sometimes when I power rape other lower countries citizens. cumming during power rape isnt gay b/c ur in control of ur cumming and you can do it where ever u wanna. one time I was powerrapeing this little swede guy named carl and he kept screaming about not cumming on or in him and so I popped that fucker out of his butt like a cork and just blasted him right in the face then while I was cumming I shoved it back in like a cork and it made a noise like he was a dog hit by a car and it was really funny b/c I was done with him then and just shoved him out of my house and threw his clothes away in the backyard so he was nude outside and he had to run home with his little balls swinging a round and him crying and his shoes were still on and he had those on his feet but no clothes b/c I threw them away. Then I think he got picked up by the cops but b/c he couldn't speak English they just threw him into a cell and I had actually came in his mouth a lot and bruised his throat with my cock so he couldn't even talk his native swiddish language. last I heard they shipped him back to swedden b/c his greencard expired in jail and they didn't believe him about the power rape. so the lesson here is that if ur American u can basically do anything in America and get awy with it b/c diplomatic immunity.