Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 9 / ?]

ID:fpmgjya4 No.5826955 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The literal area of the British isles is too small that the mass MSM brainwashing works on almost the entire population. Its not like in America where you have practically massive cultural shifts in different states..... England has become one shitty culture with barely anything of its traditions and distinctive behaviours left intact.. MSM has seen to that through Cultural Marxism. There are too many brainwashed slugs in my country... to have an open, red-pilled conversation with anyone in my country has become a real life 'Where's Wally' (Waldo, for yanks)

I really feel i'm surrounded by Zombies.... And a lot of the Nationalists I've come across have been borderline retards and degenerates. They spout just basic bitch stuff like, "the too meneh blooooody forinerz ere mate!" Which just makes them sounded dumb as fuck to normies and leftists, which plays into what arrogant, shit eating lefties expect us to be.

One even started doing lines of coke right there in the pub in front of everyone, he was a prime candidate for Jeremy Kyle! Disgraceful.

There's another one i work with, votes for brexit, hates foreigners, hates Labour (all good stuff) but he's a grade A moron! Banned from driving, does drugs, has a son with a slag! I've told him not to tell people we work with that he voted for Brexit because they will turn on him but the real reason is because i don't want them associating these beliefs with these kind of behaviours.

And its really annoying because, we're right but if the only people they see calling for an end to immigration or pro brexit stuff, are basically fat, ugly skinhead racists shouting clichéd praphes.... Then it makes them think they're right, which they are not!!

I think the country is now lost beyond repair and it breaks my fucking heart! Don't let this happen to you Yanks, you still have a fighting chance. England is lost.