Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 7 / ?]

ID:7/ScxPaa No.5842611 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just can't take it no more. This board i literally just fucking anime, gayposting, pedos, furries, imptrash and lewd shit. The variety it used to have it's gone or pretty much almost non-existant.
It wasn't used to be like this. /bant/ was actually a fun place to be with all its OCs, memes exclusive of /bant/, and variety of shitposts. The comfyness and fun it had it's gone. The users that made OCs and made this place fun are all gone. Now we only have the same shit over and over and over again.
Seriously, don't you fuckers get tired and annoyed of doing these all the time? Is this what you all fucking wanted? Do you all wanted this board to become what it is now? A stale place where when people post other things (you know, what made this board actually great) are not welcome and ignored? I serously just can't fucking understand how could you assholes actually enjoy doing this.
Funny thing about this, when /bant/ was fighting against frogposters was for this exact reason, to not make /bant/ a stale place where you only posted a dead meme like Pepe the frog. But this board is now that, a stale place where just anime, lewd shit, gayposting, traps, etc. is now just posted and these threads are the only ones getting bumped.
If this is seriously what you all wanted, then I'm out of this board forever, or well, at least for a long time and will come back just to see how's it doing, but I doubt it will be any different.
I mean, fuck, now I'm seeiing what most people saw about this board since the very beginning, there was literally no reason for this board to be created, what you all are doing are the things that users at /trash/ post, why not using that board instead?