Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[60 / 28 / ?]

ID:TRp93Ki2 No.5848757 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok, real talk /bant/

Seriously what has happened within the past few months. I mean with the gay posting and shit, look I don't care if you're posting for shits and giggles or if you're an actual degenerate. Everyone in /bant/ knows that posting lewd threads, gay threads, trap threads, and if XY then Z isn't gay r-right, is dead air. I don't care if you posting it for kicks, the sole purpose of you posting it yourself just goes to show how low people can stoop. Acting as if it's funny to ironically or unironically make fun of lewd shit is disgusting either way, it's not even funny anymore for anyone at all.

Initially, during the infancy of this board we had many more genuine OC and good shitposts but It's just fucking pointless now, I'm trying to revive a dead half decomposed horse at this point anyways. So the only thing I can do is have my two cents and leave for good. The whole basis of /bant/ was TO NOT END UP LIKE /b/, but at this rate I won't be surprised one bit if within a few months we'll end up having FB, Instagram threads and traps etc making up 95% of the thread content; sitting on the front page while the remaining 5% dies slowly and painfully. Are we really going to succumb to this? We're not /pol/, not /int/, not /b/, don't succumb to that level /bant/, actually make an effort to seriously contain yourselves when you post a thread. /bant/ has turned into a worse state than /trash/ I might as well fucking browse buzzfeed instead of this mental popcorn; useless filler that only does the bare minimum in just making people barely content at best.

Has there really been any good threads, that we can remember within the past month? Any significant OC? Anything? Because for the life of me, I can't even think of a fucking good moment within the last several months. Look, I understand that there will always be shitty threads and common posters like the twink finn boy, the honk kang furry, the kotposters who will fill the board with it's daily dose.