Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[84 / 35 / ?]

Race mixing?

No.5897339 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi! I'm a young Scandinavian engineering student/entrepreneur.

I'm very blond, ice blue eyes, 6'2"(188cm) and athletic. I come from a family of athletes, my father and grandfather were both in the national team in their respected sports.

Soccer, hockey, martial arts, swimming, American football. I have spent a number of years in each sport but never found mine.

All my relatives are blond and blue. My fathers side there is not a man under 6'(183cm) or even a woman under 5'9"(175cm)

So in my life I have grown weary of blue eyes and golden hair. It has become a sign of being related to me. A connection of family and being blond in my brain.

So when I started having sex none of the girls were blond. White but brown eyed and haired. But after my recent break-up, my primal urges from early teenhood have risen again.

I have always been drawn towards black women, young and good looking ones. A thirst unsatisfiable. My instincts are telling me to inseminate a black woman.

There are plenty of second generation black girls where I live. They have been here their whole life. Had that Northern European raising.

So after the dust settles with my break-up, I'm going to go find myself an ebony girl to fall in love with.

I would like to hear your thoughts and views of this, the SJW ones and the racist ones. All is welcome.