Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 5 / ?]

ID:+LurVmBs No.5916342 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Be me, 27 years old, black and from Colombia
>Everyone hated me in highschool and middleschool because i was bad at socializing and didn't want to do drugs. I just wanted to stay home and play vidya
>Get to uni and everyone hated me as well because of the same reasons. I also started visiting hispanic imageboards by this time. Colombias were bullied in those imageboards
>At age 20 my uncle and cousins go to live and work in Chile and tell me that once i graduate i can go with them.
>Think that no matter how socially fucked i'm here i can go to Chile and get a qt chilean gf. Becomes my coping mechanism
>I arrived 9 months ago.
>Virtually everyone hates Colombians. Colombian community is forced to stick together wich makes Chileans hate them even more
>Chileans like Argentinians, Brazilians, Europeans and Americans, they are fine with the rest of south americans but really hate Colombians
>I graduated in mechanical engineering but i only got a job in a mechanical workshop because my grade seems to be worth shit in here.
>My workmates are from Venezuela and they speak how nice the Chileans have been to them and how much this country has helped them.
>Haven't speak to a chilean girl yet, will probably die a virgin
>The weather is too cold
What the fuck do i do?
I think i'll go to Perú once i save enough money. Not coming back to Colombia because i like living with less crime rate