Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

ID:3s37rG56 No.596399 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear /bant/,
This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'll just wait a little minute and sit right there, I'm going to tell you the story about how I almost got arrested cuz my friend threatened to shoot up the school.
My friend was making school shooter jokes on a private website that I had made, I found it odd that he was going into such great detail. I told him to play All Star while doing it then before I knew it the principal came into my classroom and took all my electronics and detained me and then I was being interrogated by police officers and what my friend had said what I said and was all going on. Was then expelled from my school for resting here and I know how to go to a different School in the delinquent classroom. My friend that made the joke is now under arrest and there's a possibility but I may be arrested as well along with a few my friends who are also being sent to the delinquent classroom. This whole thing is a mess I need a lawyerfag who could defend me in court and can write legally binding contracts to prevent this from happening on my sight ever again, contracts that would keep people from sharing anything said on the site. But other than that what are /bant/'s thoughts on the whole situation?