Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[65 / 12 / ?]

ID:s7zq5DTX No.6082626 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I love you. I think that I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. I did something horrible and now I'm paying the price. I can't even imagine what it must have been like for you, getting grilled on the same stupid shit every day for weeks. I can't even begin to imagine how it must have felt to have someone you were close with suddenly turn against you for seemingly no reason, espcially after they had said multiple times that they didn't have a problem with it, how stressful that must have been. I'm surprised you didn't break up with me sooner and I'm really surprised you didn't even bring it up until I mentioned it. I'm so sorry for what I did and I know that you probably won't ever be able to forgive me. You're the sweetest person I know and I was so looking forward to what the future held for us, but I had to go and ruin it. I know I've said all this before but every time you would message me my heart would skip a beat. The thought of seeing you one day made my shitty job worth it. You didn't deserve any of this and I don't deserve you. I really want this to be fixed and I want to be happy with you again but I can't blame you for not wanting to get back together. Talking to you was the highlight of my day and one day getting to meet you was the the main thing I had to look forward to. You would never hurt a fly and yet I accused you of being one of the worst things a person can be. You were one of my best friends and I was so happy we were together. All the fun we had together, everything we planned I threw away without a second thought. I don't know what I would do without you. Not many people have liked me the way you did and I haven't liked many people similarly. You were so precious to me and I would go back and make things right if I could.
I'm sorry.