Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 5 / ?]

Unhappy Day General #1

ID:RD4+qQ76 No.6108860 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yeah, this probably won't be a regular thing IDK, but it's worth a shot anyway. So, what are you doing up during this time of day, you dumb burger faggot? Using the weekend as an excuse to ruin your schedual wagie? You sipping that soda making you even fatter and making sure you don't fall asleep? Do you know that lack of proper sleep causes Alzheimers? Anyway, lets get down to buisness. Most of you nigger faggots don't like me, that's no secret. But do you know what also isn't a secret? I don't like you either, and not just the c*rnoshits, either. I hate the gay larpers, I hate the an*mefags who treat the c*rnofags like lepers in spite of doing exactly everything they do but with generic an*me, I hate the people that don't like anime or frogs like that makes them some kind of morally superior shit or think that staying on the fence means I won't target them for the chopping block too, I hate the paranoid schizos that think everything organized on 4chan must come from fucking discord even though this style of raid has been a thing for years, and most of all, I hate all the OG namefags and oldfags who think that by holding onto all the shit posted during the first month they somehow had a magic formula from keeping this board stagant. Here we are August 2018 and I've proven all you maggots wrong, and what do you do? Huddle back in your weeb spinoff board like the bunch of cucks you are now that the big bad frog has come and driven you out with memes. You think any of the frog boards would be like that if we rolled over and died the moment the next forced meme came to try and dislodge us? Hell no, and I'm disappointed you faggots not only put up hardly a fight, but you also turned on each other faster than a pack of hungry niggers, doing half my fighting for me.