Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 5 / ?]

ID:OIlwCSTv No.6134167 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I already asked /adv/ but I want a broader opinion so I’m asking here. So here’s the deal. I have super strong feelings for this girl and we’ve been having summer lectures together. The lectures last for 2 hours and after the 1st hour we get a half-hour break to walk around anywhere in the city so long as we get back in time. This girl and I have been going on these breaks together since the first day. We have a lot of fun together, she’s super easy to talk to and constantly jokes around with me and sits next to me. This entire time she’s been super flirty with me and showing some signs of attraction. During our break today I was talking about how much I love the smell of roses and taste of rose chapstick. A few minutes later we were checking out of a convient store and there was a little rack of rose chapstick and she asked me if she should get it and she winked at me. Is she just teasing me or is she hinting/flirting. For those of you wondering, yes we were pretty good friends before. What should I do /adv/??
~pic looks like her btw