Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 7 / ?]

ID:z9c81iOy No.6147616 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yo fellas what do I do? I’m in summer classes with this girl I have really, really strong feelings for. She’s my good friend as well. We have so much fun together, she’s so easy to talk to, has similar interests as me, we’re both kind of the “artsy” kids, and she’s so sweet and smart. Anyways, after the 1st hour of this class we get a half-hour break to go anywhere in the city, as long as we can get back in time. This girl and I always go on breaks together, we get tea and go and get snacks at the store and sneak them into class. A few days ago we got into a conversation about how much I love the smell of roses and taste of rose chapstick. Fast forward a few minutes, we’re checking-out of the convenient store and there’s a little rack of rose chapstick on the counter. She asks me if she should get it and winked at me. I got all fluttery and flustered and I’m pretty sure it was noticeable. Another example of her acting like this is that a few classes later she noticed I got a haircut and then for the rest of class just played with my hair and every time I looked at her she did that cute, closed eyes, tilted head smile that anime girls do. I can’t tell if she’s just leading me on or actually flirting with me. If she is flirting, should I ask her out or flirt back and keep the “Cat & Mouse” game going?