Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 9 / ?]

Asagao to Kase-san OVA

ID:JP06TYpP No.6182575 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello there, I just wanted to tell you all one thing.
Watch Asagao to Kase-san. Really do. It's not long.
Why? I hear you ask. Well, there is a good reason to. It's excellent, beautiful, touching and one of the best medicines for the soul I have taken in long time. I am a long-time Kase-san series fan, so I had high expectations and some doubts about it since I've seen the teaser a year or so ago, I believe. I was somewhat skeptical about it frankly. However, delighted is the only word which can describe how I felt about it after I fond out the job has been done splendidly, the animated Yamada is the cutest Yamada I have seen and even Kase-san grabbed me by heart, even though I wasn't really a fan of hers. I still haven't told you what it even is, have I~?
Well, a Kase-san is a feel-good, really tame yuri series, not much happens in the manga, only every number of chapters any change of status-quo arises. It has close to none unique qualities, but what it does, it does with upmost grace, Yamada is the purest being in the universe and her smile is the widest one I have ever saw, both literally and figuratively, her happiness crosses your very monitor and gets right to you.
Now, ova is nicely thought-out, in my opinion, it focuses more on the big events, so the sadder, more difficult times for the pair, but more than makes up for it with the touching moments, those of untained happiness. Pretty much like the manga itself, but animated they are way more powerful, at the same time being scarce in comparison to the original. And I love it. While I can never get bored with their ""adventures"", a lot of you surely could, so ova makes it way more accesible (I hope). And for this very reason, I want you all to try it out, you won't regret it, I swear. Even if you dislike it, for the hour you would probably waste anyway, you get the experience, maybe you will no longer <think> it's not for you, maybe you will <know> it. That's not the most terrible of deals, don'tcha think~?