Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!vvBOCFFLKg
[21 / 2 / ?]

True behind the period

!vvBOCFFLKg ID:RnAvL0hw No.6188585 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My name is Doc Frank Funkinheiner. I’m writing from a secret research facility.
Some years ago we found some notes from Darwin about a discover he made. Since the man walks on this planet women were at some point annoyed so they started one of the greatest lie of the human kind: the period. Thanks to this lie they could have some time alone to have party and chat between them. At the beginning we didn’t believe it, but we started to investigate. We put some GPS tracker and microphones and we found out that they have an underground city where they go during the “period”. A lot of evidences we collected prove that they go all together to the bathroom for these reasons. They use fake blood to keep the secret, it was necessary when some scientists (like Darwin) started to investigate. We still don’t know how from the female toilet they reach the underground city, every time some electromagnetic fields disturb the signal of our devices.
When we started talking about our results a lot of us disappeared and some other had a car accident or a stroke. This morning someone broke into our facility and destroyed all the drives.
I know that all of this sounds crazy but men think about it: have you ever checked by yourself or do you believe to the words of your mother or some female friend that belong to this doctrine?