Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[245 / 49 / ?]

Take the IR Pill

No.6215784 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Intelligent design is provable beyond a reasonable doubt because mathematics are discovered, not invented. Mathematics is the code with which the program of reality is written, thus necessitating a developer.

For those that cannot reconcile the idea of a god they cannot explicitly prove, consider the following anecdote: the origins of the number i.

In medieval Europe, mathematicians would compete against one another to solve seemingly impossible problems. One such mathematician discovered a trick that enabled him to solve these problems quickly. He realized that if he could take the square root of a negative number, he could turn these "impossible" problems into something easily solvable. Despite the fact that taking the root of a negative was "impossible", he simply defined sqrt(-1) as a number: i. Later on, as complex number theory was developed, we realized that not only was i very much "real", but the discovery of the complex plane greatly helped our understanding of reality.

This applies to spirituality at large, and specifically to the existence of a creator. Just like imaginary numbers exist on a plane we cannot readily perceive, there also exists a "magick" "spiritual" plane in our reality that we cannot readily perceive, yet it is very real and is intimately connected to our perceived reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T647CGsuOVU&t=150s

It's the IR pill because it's so red you can't see it.