Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 15 / ?]

White females are beautiful

No.623439 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/pol/ is anyone amazed by the beauty of white females? I am literally in shock and awe whenever i see them. Especially the ones with natural multicolored hair and eyes. I mean people say that Latinas are the most beautiful but I guarantee you if you saw an indegenous one you would disagree. I am A Sikh Pajeet born and raised in NYC. Where I live in Queens is about 3% non hispanic white but I work near white people in downtown Brooklyn. Not many as whites make up about 18% of NYC population. Im about to make it my goal in life to marry such a woman because I consider them the epitome of beauty although my parents want me to have an arranged marriage to a North Indian girl. Even considering moving to a whiter area to increase my chances and also the lower cost of living and lax gun laws in the rest of the United States. Considering Maine, Rhode island, Upstate NY, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Utah, Oregon, Washington, Kansas, Iowa, and Minnesota. Anyways beyond my aspirations of moving to another state are any of you amazed by the beauty of white women?