Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 3 / ?]

Military retierees.

ID:1ga8abCN No.6267315 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Burger here, question for you guys.
How are veterans (specifically the 20+ years of service retierees) viewed in your country? I ask because as a burger our HR departments fucking worship them here and the results are always fuck awful.
My company specifically seeks them out for staffing and I fucking hate working around them. Not only do they make a point of trying to be as "Anti PC" (obnoxiously crude) as possible to prove how hilariously disfunctional they are but they also love to LARP as if they are still all 1stSgts in the Army by holding "briefings" at "0 whatever hundred". I've also had multiple of these faggots call me at around 10pm to discuss work and tomorrow's "plan of the day" (we do the same fucking thing every day) because I guess they have literally 0 hobbies outside of cleaning an autistic amount and worrying about work until they go to bed. These dudes also love pulling each other and everyone else to the side to "explain" what we are doing because they all see themselves as "mentors" even over simple day to day shit. Additionally God fucking forbid if somebody accidentally make a loud noise or complain about a part of their body hurting because half the shop will erupt into an Olympic contest to argue who has more PTSD and emotional disabilities. They seem to also live on being hyper passive agressive about fucking everything.
Is this just an issue in burgerstan or are vets entitled fags everywhere else too?