Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 12 / ?]

WE LEARN MOONRUNES

ID:Lrrl4wgF No.6285858 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
HELLO THERE
Today you are going to start learning the wonderful language of the land of the rising sun, which of course is Japanese. And you better fucking do, because I have better things to do than waste time on your dumb ass. Your teacher will be me, Robert-Sensei, I am pleased to make your acquaintance. And you should be too, fucker.

Well, without unnecessary delay, we will lear our first hiragana character!
What? You don't know what hiragana is? Are you fucking retarded? Oh God, it seems we'll have to start from the very beggining. Well, I guess I should've expected it from such a cretin.

Japanese writing system is actually three writing systems! Fucked up, isn't it? You have your hiragana and katakana, which are collectively called "kana", those are syllabic scripts, similiar to our alphabet, but having a character represent a set of a consonant and a vowel or just a vowel (except one for 'n' because shits and giggles I guess). The third is kanji, literally translating to "chinese letter", which are complex and represent a word or an idea etc. There is a fuckton of those, you're too stupid for us to even get started on them though, so forget that for now.

Now about kana, as I mentioned earlier it's two different sets of syllabes, hiragana and katakana. What makes them different, you dipshit may ask, do they contain different syllabes? Well, no they fucking not, it's all the same 47 (+'n') shits but written differently. And yes, you have to learn them both. I hope you're fucking happy. For now, we will stick to hiragana, as it's the more important of the two. As I said, it consists of 48 characters and is usually represented in a table, just like the one you see next to this post.