Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 8 / ?]

How I major cucked a Mexican fuck boy.

No.6299049 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a White male who has watched as my brother and all my male cousins have become introverted living with parents, struggle to make friends, borderline autistic, all while our sister have gone full left, accept mine, she is kinda half left.
This is my story.
This story starts like most acquired love triangles, I was going to college, had been for the previous two years, I had gotten to know a lot of people in the local town, and by suggestion of my mentor I befriend a Mexican American by the name of James. We hung out now and then, my ex girlfriend, being the weird wonder she was (she dumped me by they way) had a huge crush on James. James didn't give a damn about her though, thinking that he was hot shit decided to friend zone her, and keep her around encase any of his other prospects didn't pan out.
I am 6 foot 1 inch in height, James is 5 foot 9 inch, but yet he would still look down on my as the vergen nerd I was at the time. He would tell crazy puff stories about how him and his brother would be cheating on their girlfriends with as many as 10 other girls, this was back when they were 15 and 16. Of course this was never told to potential one nightstands. And thus I was setup for a heartache.
I made a Friend with a girl named Liz, she was the third hottest girl in town according to the locals, but they were wrong, in my mind she was number one. Her mom would invite me to hangout with her, at the time I thought it was liz inviting me, but nope. So I spent two years "dating" this girl not knowing that my fuck boy friend James was working in the back door.>>