Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

ID:QWLmKlYs No.630405 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I love farting in the shower. The tub, wall, and curtain captures the stank. I call it rot boxing. I have potent McDonald's farts today. I used to taste all the soaps and shampoos even my mom's because I thought I was gonna have a YouTube channel where I reviewed how shower products tasted. Imagine if I had 10 brothers and we all farted in the tub...could we even remain conscious?! I love the ones where you can feel the vibrations it just creates such good vibes. I'm glad to have found other fart enthusiasts! I've become rather proficient at harnessing farts on command. My friends have to prove to me they are interested in fart theory (it's a real thing and plenty of people like it so don't hate). No only when I can...I can't fart all the time. I wish. It would make doing fart theory research a LOT easier. I don't find it hot like that animator guy Animated James. Farting is really just an unexplored science and I am excited to be one of the few to really want to delve into it. I unfortunately did not have any real farts this morning. But speaking about beds, sometimes if I stick my head under the covers after I wake up, boy, it's like some McDonald's breakfast action went down.