Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

ID:BN8RA9Mx No.6310687 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is me. :3 Literally me. :3 No other character can come close to relating to me like this. :3 There is no way you can convince me this is not me. :3 This character could not possibly be anymore me. :3 It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. :3 If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. :3 This character is me, it is indisputable. :3 Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. :3 If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. :3 I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that's me”. :3 I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. :3 I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. :3 I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. :3 I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. :3 It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. :3 When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. :3 What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. :3 What if this character actual became aware of my existence? :3 Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself? :3