Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 5 / ?]

No Win Scenarios

ID:h/WLnj6I No.6310918 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /bant/, has there ever been any time where you had to make a decision that would lead to a negative outcome no matter which you chose? I was recently put in charge of moderating a minor image board which shall go unnamed after the admin had to bolt for one reason or another, and not a day afterward a namefag that had a bit of a mischievous streak but never actually crossed the line started to disruptively troll threads in order to get the community at arms with each other. He never actually did anything that was technically banworthy, but his net result on the board was that it became a place that nobody wanted to do anything constructive in and people were starting to leave, so I banned him.

People that were sitting on the fence or liked him didn't like it that he was banned for "no reason" and are now throwing a bit of an uproar themselves, while others are glad that he's gone but still aren't in the mood to do anything constructive because the people up in arms over his absence. It's been causing me a headache over the past few days, trying to continue being an impartial judge even when I know I have existing biases.