Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

ID:yORFYa5T No.6318945 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
first time posting here so expect weird ass word placement
fuck .jpg shit

> Live in a small city in Ontario called Oshawa, it looks semi-descent from the outside but is filled with cracked-out people
>Because of this and no money, me and my friends entertain our selves by talking to weird people in the streets-woods-paths that scatter Oshawa
>it sounds boring but is fun when high
>on day meet a old Russian man on one of the paths
>we were just sitting down on the path taking bong hits when he drunkenly stumbled to us
>he's notorious with the people around the area and with the police for being drunk 24-7
>of course the man was drunk our of his mind when he met us
>me and the group of six people decide to get him cross faded, and give him a blunt
>his so fucking high he cant even walk, it's his first time in fifteen years
>he gets attached to one of our guys, hugs him and gives him a beer
>then he tries to stand up but falls over, and begins to say that none of us are russians and therefore doesn't care about us, expet the guy he gave a beer
>Most of my friends don't mid, what ever it's a drunk
>But me and another two guys do care, since we're actually russians
>get into a argument with this man
>all of a sudden, he looks into our eyes and says in russian "ok ask me anything, I have many stories, but I have to warn you (dramatic pause) these stories can get dark
>ok drunk guy
>leave him there after that, his been in worse, once he had to be pulled out of a ditch in winter for being so drunk
>meet up with a family of some guy we know, they don't know what to do
>ok then, we just leave him there i guess
> looking back i think we should have done something other than that, oh well we'll probably meet him again anyways
> actually want to see him again just to hear his stories, if this post gets attention I'll share what I find