Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[77 / 11 / ?]

inner speech meme

No.6385285 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Just wanted to let you retards know that uncontrollable inner speech or speaking has always been regarded as a product of a weak mind. In the East it's commonly called "monkey mind".

If thinking that you're special helps, that's great. Because in fact you are. Conducting the majority of your thoughts through inner speech, especially in the third person, is the sign of an NPC. Not the other way around.

You'll ignore this and call me an NPC, that's fine, I could care less about the opinions of the denizens of /pol/. Just thought I'd throw a favor in whoever reads this' way.

Seriously, actually do some research, but the cognitive dissonance, which I'm sure you don't have, will probably prevent you from seeing that those who "have inner speech and have souls and pray to change reality ez mode" are retarded. You're uneducated, self or otherwise. You're a moron and need to step your game up.

Anyways, I'm off to go read the passages in the New Testament where Jesus talks to himself in the third person.