Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[104 / 12 / ?]

No.6389697 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Are NPC's unable to create a goal besides for material wealth and status?
Do they ever think of art? What beauty and aesthetics mean in it?
Not because it will bring them further in their life, smarter, give them social status, but to just find out what it means.
In my school we were to analyze romanticist paintings, and most of my class gave the most basics of answers, which in
reality doesn't really answer anything.
No one thought, that they were for an idealistic version or a godlike perfect version of how something could and more
importantly should be in our real world, of which it should be based
That art is like plato's theory of forms/ideas, in that the art we create (non-physical (paintings aren't real)) are
the highest truth and it should be the highest aspiration to look up to.
Looking at the goal of the ideal painting (world) finding the meaning, and understanding it.
The painting needs to visualize that goal, both showing the higher truth and meaning, and also tell what that
truth and meaning is.
Then it is for everyone else to aspire and work towards that goal, and make it our purpose
That is what art should be, and what NPC's don't know. They don't aspire to anything like that, anything higher
than the material world. with what i just said, together, and in what i wrote with plato's theory of forms, we can conclude
that the NPC or normie or whatever you want to call the average human doesn't aspire to anything
and that they are unable to, because they lack the knowledge, the meaning, and why that meaning and knowledge matters
in the first place to run away from that lack of consciousness which keeps them from realising what truth really is.
Also learning the ultimate truths and meanings from art ie becoming more and more tough, because nearly all modern art
is disgusting, ugly quasi tax evading schemes.
epsecially in the modern world, where things are so much different than ever before, we need someone to tell us