Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[309 / 59 / ?]

I cant shut my brain off ----INTP--- literally the antithesis of NPC

No.6399852 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
a quote from an INTP person on reddit

I find video games are a good way of drowning out my thoughts. INTP minds always have to be stimulated and always threaten to go into nuclear meltdown if we don't continue to feed them. So video games + favorite music generally provide enough for me. Well, enough for me to not go into nuclear meltdown. Just like Mr. Bones' Wild Ride, the ride never ends. The thinking never stops. The INTP brain can never completely shut down. It is a monster that you must always feed with something, and it prefers that that something be fresh and new.

I just got a real job finally, after moving east coast to west coast with family, granted its CSR shit with training from 4AM-12:30 for 4 weeks before normal hours

I am suppose to be all i n my head like, "yay a job, ok let's chill its sunday and tommorow it starts" but its more like

"no, you did your foreign language practice, you should be progressing in the Python Programming class you signed up for online, and also doing the pre-uni online calculus course from EDX. Also, you really should start learning to cook.

FML