Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 8 / ?]

A Reality of Race and Gender Appeal

ID:UmAv6xk2 No.6406465 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In this first thread I’ll give you several data from different dating sites in different years (2011 and 2014), plus an article analysing mix-race marriages per races/genders. In the end i will also post answer at every objection i got previously

> White men not only have much more responses from white women, but in some cases even from black girls
>Black girls ratings are by far the worst amongs all the races, as well black men ratings are often the lowest
> Whites mix-marry less than any others, and the number of men and women doing so are perfectly balanced
> There is instead a huge difference in blacks and asians marriages: a lot of black men don't engage with black women, black women engage with other men’s race more than white women, a wide number of asian girls prefer to engage to different race men and half of all the native americans engages with other race (note: the study refers to US population)

The second thread will be about ideal body standards in society, demonstrating scientifically how the "MUH SOCIALLY CONSTRUCTED BEAUTY STANDARDS IN MASS-MEDIA AND SOCIETY" is bullshit for the largest part (it will come in few minutes).

Pic related (Part 1/5)