Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[57 / 10 / ?]

Solar Observatories Shutdown

No.6434400 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think we need to be open minded about what is going on at these places and why the FBI has shut them down.

We first thought it was due to finding out that Alien Life was a reality which was the reason for shutting these places down. But, it turns out that it was just a boomer fucking up with her telescope. Now the theory is that these observatories have discovered troubling data about a massive solar flare hitting earth at the end of the month eradicating the surface or knocking out the electrical grid thanks to some fucking LARP with a badge. But I think the explanation is more simple.

As we do know for a fact, the FBI came in with Black Hawk Helicopters, evacuated the town, closed the post office and shut down the observatory. Now, why would the FBI evacuate the town if a doomsday scenario was happening? They wouldn't. The only reason to shut down the observatory as well as the post office is because the FBI found something illegal going on. This is why 6 other observatories have been shut down because the FBI are tracking something and trying to figure out what information/material went where. Shutting down the observatory because solar flares or ayyylmaos doesn't make any sense. If an end of the world event were happening, Trump would already be out of the white house as well as other billionaires evacuating and heading underground.

Stop over thinking this. Your not going to die. The end of the world is not happening. I'm just as upset as you are.